How to use the wireless Internet network in the Silesian Library:
- The wireless network is available in the hall and all reading rooms in the Silesian Library main building.
- To connect to the Library's Wireless Network you must have a computer or other device using the Wi-Fi standard IEEE802.11a/b/g/n.
- Your device should be so configured to obtain an IP address from the DHCP server.
- You have to configure your equipment yourself. Library staff cannot assist users in configuring their equipment.
- Using your computer's network utilities, look for the wireless network named Czytelnie.
- If you cannot find the network named above you should contact the Library staff in the reading room or at the information desk. The member of the staff will check if the wireless Internet network in the Library works properly. If it does, fixing the problem with the user's equipment is the responsibility of the user.
- The Library's wireless network does not require a password to connect.
- Using the the Library's wireless network is free of charge.